The Ninja brand is very popular and highly recognized in the United States as one of the best suppliers of kitchenware, in the top of kitchenware many of their products almost cover the top of the best sellers on eBay and the same happens in other online stores.
I can’t say that they are top of the line because they have tough competition with other brands, but just being one of the top brands is synonymous with their high quality and the sales volume that this brand’s products have, especially blenders, juice extractors, crushers and other things.
Some of the utensils offered by the Ninja brand are mixed. By this I mean that they fulfill several functions at the same time, since for example one of their products can be a blender and at the same time a grinder, making these equipments two in one thus allowing to save as much money as possible.
While saving money is essential when buying household utensils is necessary to ensure that the cheap is not expensive and in this aspect with the brand Ninja you will not have that problem because their appliances are of high quality and very durable which ensures the confidence of their customers and apart are economic.
Contenidos del post:
What are the best Ninja blenders?
Beyond the offers you can get here for Ninja blenders, it’s important to point out that I have personally chosen the best ones you can use for your home or restaurant kitchen. Keep in mind to choose the one you like the most and the one that best suits your needs according to what you intend to do:
Ninja Blender BL770
Well in the first place we have the Ninja BL770 blender a powerful and formidable utensil for the kitchen, practically this is an all terrain blender that fits the needs of anyone whether it is a housewife, a chef, etc. With the Ninja BL770 you can spray absolutely all the contents of its jar capable of storing up to 473ml.
If you want to make a juice or a sauce for your particular meals, you can use this fantastic accessory for your kitchen and beyond this the blender comes integrated with additional containers that improve its operation depending on what you want to do, when you buy this product you also buy the accessories that you can see.
Each and every one of the features of this product are excellent and I assure you that you will like them as much as I do and well without further ado I want to point out the features of the Ninja BL770 and well they are the following:
- The jug of this blender has a capacity of 473 ml as I had already mentioned, in addition this jug also works with the fundamental characteristics of a grinder making this utensil two in one.
- You can process your foods whole or pre-cut to further chop them in a uniform manner in less than 30 seconds.
- This blender comes integrated with two Nutri Ninja cups with take away lids, which are perfect for creating customised drinks to take on the road.
- This blender is dishwasher safe.
- The motor of this blender located at its base has a power of 1500 watts.
- After you purchase this product if you like it, for best results I recommend you try the Nutri Ninja cup also known as extra large pitcher for frozen drinks.
- Finally, if you want to clean the containers, the Ninja brand recommends cleaning them with warm water and dish soap.
Ninja BL610 Professional Blender
In second place we have the Ninja BL610, this other blender is excellent for any occasion at home or in the kitchen of a restaurant, like the previous blender this other utensil has great features that you may like so much that you may decide to buy it even if you don’t believe me.
The Ninja Blender BL610 has a sleek design that will captivate you and an incredible performance with 1000 watts of power. The power of this blender’s motor and blades play a key role in making juices and sauces, and I assure you that they are delicious with the right nutrients because they are not lost in the process.
This blender is a first hand technological device with total crushing technology that offers unmatched professional power to pulverize and crush everything that is placed in the jar in seconds. Among the features of this blender we have
- Its dimensions are 13 x 8.46 x 13 inches.
- The motor at the base of the blender has a potential of 1000 watts as I mentioned before.
- The Ninja BL610 has four speeds which are: low, medium, high, and pulse.
- The total crushing technology allows to pulverize ice, fruits and vegetables in seconds, in other words in the blink of an eye.
Ninja Blender BL660
This blender is similar to the Ninja BL610 since its jars and blades are very similar but what makes the characteristics vary a bit is that while the Ninja BL610 has 1000 watts of power it has 1100 watts of power in the engine.
The prices of this blender and the previous one are similar although as such it is your decision which one you want to acquire according to the power that in this case characterizes both blenders.
Remember that the one I mentioned first has a power of 1500 watts but is a little more expensive, however the power of the Ninja BL770 is worth paying its price although this other one is also excellent, among the features of the Ninja BL660 blender you have:
- A 1100-watt motor for good performance.
- Technology of crushing ice, fruits and vegetables in a matter of seconds thus allowing them to be pulverized to the maximum.
- With this blender you can create drinks for the whole family quickly and easily.
- This model includes two Nutri Ninja cups for the extraction of nutrients and vitamins without any loss in quality.
Why choose Ninja blenders?
I personally think that these blenders are among the best that a person can use for his home or restaurant kitchen, the quality of these products is very good and they have a long durability. What you have to keep in mind is that as with any blender, every two or three years, depending on the use, the blades have to be changed because they lose their sharpness.
One of the most controversial issues of blenders are the blades as there are some brands that sell very good blenders but the blades wear out quickly, in this case with the brand Ninja or Oster blenders this does not happen as they have a longer life, but as I said depending on the use of the blades these can last long or short and that also depends on what you want to spray in the blender.