Your privacy is important to this website
In this privacy statement I indicate what personal data I collect from my users and how I use it. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before leaving your personal data on this website. Children over the age of thirteen can leave their contact details in Web Offers as “users” without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the administration of their personal data. Under no circumstances will data on the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other family members or minors be required. In case you are under thirteen years old and have entered this website without informing your parents then you should not leave your personal data. On this website we respect and care for the personal data of users and this other say that as a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. I assure you that this website is a safe space and you will not have problems of any kind no matter where you are. As I have already said in this website data is collected and these are with character of better your experience as a user, but I want you to be clear that:
- I never share my users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law by requiring a court order duly sealed and signed by a judge or in case I have your duly signed authorization.
- I never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to improve your user experience.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data.
- Identity of the person in charge: Leonardo Nicolás Muñoz Caraballo.
- Trade name: Offers on the Web.
- Purpose: The purpose of collecting the data is for statistical purposes to adapt this website to your tastes, also collect data with the idea of keeping you updated on a weekly basis by sending to your mail through the subscription form and also in order to respond to comments you make on this website.
- Legitimation: In the case of subscription or contact forms, I’m asking your permission to send you those emails I mention.
- Rights: At any time you can unsubscribe, modify and limit the information you share with me.
- Activity: Digital Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
Information collected by this website
This website may collect personal information such as: First name, last name, your email address, your demographic information and your age. Also, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing if applicable. The information collected in the comment field will only be used to respond to your comments on this website. At any time you may delete all your data including Names, Surnames, website, email and any other relevant personal data, whether you have provided them in a subscription form or in the comment field of this blog.
How can I get your details?
The personal data that I get from you in Offers on the Web comes from:
- Contact form.
- Subscription form.
- Comments on the blog.
- Web Analytics Tools (This obtains data but it is untraceable and does not compromise your identity)
Web analytics tool with which personal information of a statistical nature is collected
Offers on the Web uses Google Analytics Cookies to store information about visitors’ preferences, record specific information about the pages users access or the visits they receive and thus personalize the content of the website based on the visitors’ browser type or other information the visitor sends via his/her browser. Offers on the Web uses Google Analytics for the purpose of generating information about the use of this site. Google may also transfer this information to third parties such as Google AdSense, Google AdWords or Google Search Console in order to improve the quality of the advertising, web analytics reports and conversion funnel reports produced on this website based on the interests of visitors.
What are your rights when you give me your details?
Anyone is entitled to obtain a confirmation of the information provided if I am managing personal data in Web Offers and in turn readers can:
- Request access to personal data relating to the person concerned.
- To request its rectification or suppression.
- Request limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the administration of your data.
- Request the portability of the data.
Use and purpose of personal information collected
This website uses the information collected from users in order to provide the best content possible and to improve our products and services. Periodic emails may be sent through our website with special offers, new products and informational content that are deemed relevant to you or that may provide you with benefits. These emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be cancelled at any time. Offers on the Web is highly committed to fulfilling its commitment to keeping your information secure. We use advanced systems and algorithms to ensure that there is no unauthorized access and your data is treated with moral and ethical principles among which we have:
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality.
- Data minimization principle: I will only request data that is necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it.
- Principle of conservation period limitation: The data provided by you will be kept for no longer than necessary, I will inform you of the corresponding retention period and in the case of subscriptions I will periodically review my lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time longer than twenty-four months.
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the administration of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that are previously informed with absolute transparency.
Spam prevention to protect users
Offers on the Web is against sending unsolicited commercial communications and any type of conduct known as “spam”, Offers on the Web is committed to fighting these types of abusive practices. Offers on the Web implements as a measure against spam a double opt-in mailing list that requires confirmation by the owner of the email account indicated as the subscription address. Before receiving communications by email and in case a user does not want to continue receiving the information content of this blog can unsubscribe from the links provided in the communication itself at any time.
Remarketing allows me to reach people who have visited offers on the Web before and associate a certain audience with one or more contents of this website. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited my website to come back again in order to increase the number of visits monthly, report on blog updates and promote new affiliate content.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools I use to manage your data are from third parties, Offers on the Web shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View California, zip code CA 94043, United States. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer to help Offers on the Web analyze the use that users make of the web site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Offers on the Web, including your IP address, will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Hosting: Webempresa Europa, S.L., based in Spain, more information at: https://www.webempresa.com. Webempresa Europa, S.L. processes the data with the purpose of providing hosting services to Leonardo Nicolás Muñoz Caraballo.
- Email marketing: Mailrelay with address Nardo, 12 28250 – Torrelodones – Madrid, Spain, more information at: https://mailrelay.com/es/. Mailrelay processes the data for the purpose of carrying out its email marketing services to Offers on the Web.
Navigation on this website
When browsing Web Offers, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location, a record of how services and sites previously visited are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data includes your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party advertising and analysis services:
- Aliexpress Affiliates.
- eBay Partner Network.
- Google Analytics.
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, gather broad demographic information about users, and improve the ads displayed.
Secrecy and security of users’ personal data.
Offers on the Web commits itself to the use and treatment of the data included in the users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them according to their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all the measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or non authorized access, according to the established in the current data protection regulations. This website includes a SSL certificate, this certificate is a security protocol that makes your data travel safely, ie the transmission of data between a server and web user is fully encrypted. When a security incident occurs, being this something very unlikely to happen, Offers on the Web will notify users without delay providing timely information related to the security incident as it is known to date or when users request it.
Offers on the Web regularly use affiliate links for products and services from brands that have established an affiliate program. These links are used to promote such products and services on this blog, it is up to each user to decide whether or not to access these products or services through these links. Offers on the Web agrees not to include arbitrary affiliate links to illegal products as this type of practice would be very counterproductive to the reputation of the website itself and its author “Leonardo Nicolás Muñoz Caraballo”.
Control of your personal information