Kitchen utensils are very important for saving work and they also allow for a fun and stress-free occupation and in this aspect this is positive for anyone. One of the things that took a lot of time a few decades ago were the conventional extractors as they did not give the optimal performance that was needed but the new generation ones do.
Anyone likes the fact that it simplifies the work and with the juice extractors that are mentioned below you can do it, in addition all the extraction that is made of the fruits with these machines will be free of lumps so that all the juices will be 100% liquid without residues of the pulp of the fruits.
Contenidos del post:
- What are the best juice extractors for the kitchen?
- Mueller Juice Extractor Austria MU-ULTJUICER
- Breville Juicer JE98XL
- Hamilton Beach 67601A Juice Extractor
- Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer MU-SLWJUICER
- Juice Extractor Hamilton Beach 67851
- And what am I doing talking about juice extractors, do I know anything about this?
What are the best juice extractors for the kitchen?
It is customary for me to mention the five best products that can be used in each entry I make, the only way this is not the case is that the respective analysis is directed to a single tool, of the rest in the publications where I recommend multiple products the maximum I use is five and well the five best juice extractors are the following:
Mueller Juice Extractor Austria MU-ULTJUICER
This juice extractor of the brand Mueller Austria is the most sold in several countries because of its high quality and easy handling, it serves to extract the juice from almost any fruit in a perfect way without any residues.
Its elegant stainless steel design makes it look perfect in any kitchen space, this added to its high quality makes it the perfect extractor for people to make any juice they want to measure and clear before you start using it I recommend you read your user manual. Among its features we have:
- Patented low-speed chewing technology.
- Durable low speed versatility ranging from 12000 to 15000 RPM for soft-fleshed fruits such as tomatoes, oranges, guavas, and more.
- Extra large handle with a safety locking arm ensures that the extractor sleeve remains tight while in use thus improving its performance.
- It has a locking bar that keeps the lid guard in place and is connected to an automatic shut-off switch.
- This extractor is equipped with a special function that turns off the motor in case the unit gets stuck or overheated during the process of extracting the juice from a particular fruit.
Breville Juicer JE98XL
In the second place we have the Breville JE98XL juicer another marvel of kitchen utensils being as good option as the above mentioned juicer, the Breville brand is very but very good being this juicer one of the best sellers. With this kitchen utensil you will be able to enjoy the best natural juices prepared in your own home and without annoying lumps.
This extractor works in an efficient way and it is very fast since it gives the juices in seconds once its operation begins, in addition this product has two speeds which can be controlled through an electronic control. Among the characteristics of this extractor we have:
- Extraction system with titanium reinforced disc in which it has an Italian-made stainless steel micro mesh filter basket which allows an optimal extraction of juice and nutrients.
- It has an extra wide chute that allows for squeezing whole fruits and vegetables without having to cut them.
- It has a foam separator for when the juice is poured into a glass ensuring that the glass is completely full without foam.
- The juicer also works with the lid on, thus eliminating any splashes during the juice extraction process.
- Two speeds are available as mentioned above, the low speed can be used for fruits with soft flesh and the high speed serves for denser fruits and harder vegetables.
Hamilton Beach 67601A Juice Extractor
This extractor is not only suitable for soft fruits but can also be used for hard vegetables and has an excellent performance, among its features we have:
- The Hamilton Beach 67601A Juice Extractor does a fast job with fruits and vegetables, the whole juice extraction process is super fast and easy to do.
- It has 800 watts of power that makes the juice come out fast.
- It has a large mouth-feeding chute for whole fruits, to be more exact it is three inches wide.
- The parts are dishwasher safe.
- It has a large sloping channel for less pre-cutting.
- This extractor includes a cleaning brush.
Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer MU-SLWJUICER
This is a very good and quite wide squeezer that guarantees to be able to squeeze and extract the juice from big fruits and vegetables highlighting that they can be whole.
The Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer MU-SLWJUICER allows easy and fast cleaning and even includes a pre-cleaning function so that no complications arise. Among its features we have:
- The three-inch feeding mouth easily accepts large pieces of fruit and vegetables, greatly reducing preparation times.
- The patented mechanism of this extractor spins at 60 rpm extracting up to 60% more juice and
50% more vitamins and minerals than centrifugal squeezers.
- It has an anti-drip and quick-cleaning design with a pre-cleaning function as already mentioned.
- The button on the safety sensor ensures that if all parts are not correctly installed and secured, the juicer will not function.
Juice Extractor Hamilton Beach 67851
Finally, we have the Hamilton Playa 67851 juice extractor, another powerful and excellent utensil that allows you to extract juice quickly and easily with any fruit or vegetable. It may look like a delicate extractor but its operation is robust and I assure you that you will love having it in your kitchen to prepare the best juices for your family or yourself. Among the features of this extractor we have:
- The integrated cleaning tool reduces the cleaning time of the strainer by half.
- Large-mouth feeding chute for whole fruits or vegetables
- The 3-inch wide feed channel can be adapted to a whole apple, an orange or a pear without any problems.
- It has two speed options that provide flexibility for maximum extraction. The higher speed should be used for hard vegetables such as carrots or cucumbers and for soft fruits such as berries or watermelons the lower speed should be used.
And what am I doing talking about juice extractors, do I know anything about this?
Well I inform you that not only do I work and sit in front of my PC to write posts on this and other of my blogs to recommend products and services, I also have a personal life in which I cook, shop and once in a while wash since my mom does that for me on most occasions hahaha. But what I’m getting at is that I know a lot of things about cooking utensils such as blenders, coffee makers, microwaves and other things.
Surely you must think I’m a chef but I’m not because the career I’m studying is public accounting but that doesn’t prevent me from knowing about this as well as the respective optimization and positioning of a blog creating quality content as for example happens with this website and well I hope you like my reviews, especially the one I made of these juice extractors.